Sunday, June 27, 2004

It's not a shawl, It's not a poncho....It's a shauncho! (we'll right now it's not much.....)

I made some progress this weekend in Portland. I ended up volunteering one of the days at the racetrack, so I only really had one day of knitting plus the ferry ride home.

This idea came courtesy of Still life, in Victoria B.C. Mike's sister, Laura saw this shawl/poncho, and feel in love. Laura figured out the pattern, and make one. The one at the store was garter stitch, very ichy and $135!!!!! I also feel in love and after seeing Laura's, HAD to make one. I've decided to make mine out of cotton. I'm quite happy with it so far.


shawl...or poncho? Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>