Friday, June 11, 2004

It's a tape thing

New yarn, new pattern, new project! Posted by Hello


Is there a patron saint of finished objects? If so, I hope she forgives me, for I am weak.

So weak, I could not resist the siren call of a new project. Something faster than Kyoto. Something to go with the hot weather we've been hit with in Toronto. Something new.

Enter: excite, from Rowan "It's a Tape Thing". I dropped way too much money on this little project, and now I know why I never allowed myself to even look at the Rowan yarns before. Why? Because addiction is just around the corner, and I'll probably go broke quickly after that. The Rowan cotton tape is so so so so nice and soft. Could this be love?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>