Thursday, July 22, 2004

blocking, blocking, blocking Posted by Hello


It was a block party at my place on Tuesday night, and a seaming party last night.  Excite is so close to being finished, I am soooo excited (pun not at all intended).  I tried it on last night after seaming, and the fit is a bit boxy - a little short, and a bit wide.  I still need to put the colors into the "racing stripes" and sew in a few more ends, and then I think I might reblock it to fix the length to something I like a little bit more.  Wooo!  I am going out to see Camera Obscura on Friday night, and am already planning on wearing this baby on the town.

Comments:
looks good! can you reblock it to a better fit??? i hope mine fits.....fingers are crossed.
 
I don't see why I can't block it to change the fit a little. As far as I know, the role of blocking is to 'set' the stitches, so it should work for minor adjustments. We'll see!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>