Friday, July 23, 2004

Fleece artist poncho kit!!! Posted by Hello


I couldn't resist buying this.  It's a poncho kit from  http://www.fleeceartist.com> fleece artist from Nova Scotia.  It is beautiful.  This particular yarn is the dreadlocks!!  I just love it.  It's knit on 12mm, so shouldn't take too long.

After you send i think $220 (canadian) at one my LYS, you get a 25% off coupon.  Two of my friends and I went down yesterday.  I got the poncho kit which worked out to $50 (again, canadian plus tax), a shawl kit for mommy, also by fleece artist, some alpaca to make a scarf and toque and a absolutely beautiful hank of sweateramaker which is hand spun, hand dyed from up-island, also to make a toque.  It is unbelievable.  This should keep me buy for a while.....




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>