Sunday, July 25, 2004

I LOVE my sophie!!!

sophie Posted by Hello


It's done! and I LOVE IT!  I've made two sophie before, but i just love this one.  I'm very please with how everything turned out.  I used Patons Classic Merion Wool, and lite lopi for the flower.  I didn't do the final decrease on row 50, and did an 8 stich i-cord that was 18 inches pre-felt.  I also added a magnetic snap, which looks excellent.  I'm so please with this, I want to make more....and this baby cost about $7 canadian ($4.50 USD), so it's a good deal!


Comments:
I just ran across your site and noticed you guys are in Toronto? Me Too! Nice to see others in my home town blogging about knitting...

Your sophie looks fantastic..

Lisa
www.knittingupastorm.motime.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>